Photo by Garbo Productions
Feeding four-year-olds is hard enough, throw celiac disease into the mix and this becomes a very daunting task. We explore gluten free options at home and in the San Francisco Bay Area and put them up against the toughest critics around... my kids.

7/20/11

When traveling with the twins, visiting Costa Vida and ordering from New Grains GF Bakery are great!

When traveling, I have found that New Grains Gluten Free Bakery is simply wonderful to order from and have delivered to my in-laws house when I arrive.  Their product is simply amazing. The sourdough, multi-grain and italian dipping bread are all fantastic according to Kim. Also the lemon squares are wonderful when they are in season.

When going out with my in-laws, I found that Costa Vida fresh Mexican Grill has recently created "oceans of GF options". This restaurant is located in the following states:


The twins loved the nachos and the mango salsa and dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment